If you ’ ve been following my web log for some time, you know that I fawn over apple cider vinegar.
It ’ sulfur helped me overcome my conflict with weight unit and has earned its place as an absolute staple in my kitchen. fully disclosure : not only do I enjoy drinking it…I look forward to it !
So it ’ s no surprise that I ’ ve already shared posts about 19 Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar and When to Drink Apple Cider Vinegar .
But there was a noticeable gap in the specifics of ACV and weight loss. So we ’ ra perfect in on that today, covering topics like how to burn belly fat, relieve bloat, and how to protect your teeth from ACV ’ s acidic properties .
If you ’ re not so far drinking a casual dose of ACV as part of your clean ( ish ) diet, keep reading because it might be just what you ’ ra looking for. Let ’ s go !
How Does Apple Cider Vinegar Reduce Belly Fat?
Belly fatten is often a struggle ( specially for women ) because it ’ south easy to gain and hard to lose. The acetic acid found in Apple Cider Vinegar can help reduce abdomen fat due to the following four principles :
It can help to…
By reducing your consistency adipose tissue percentage and boosting your metabolism, ACV can be integral for anyone trying to lose belly fatten. append it with a clean ( ish ) diet and regular exercise for best results .
What Else Makes It Good For Weight Loss?
What besides makes ACV good for weight loss is that it has zero carbs and only three calories per tablespoon ! It can work wonders when combined with a healthy meal plan ( or even intermittent fast ) .
Remember, don’t drink apple cider vinegar straight. It can irritate the throat and esophagus. Plus, it ’ mho besides hard on the enamel of the teeth, so I constantly suggest diluting it with urine. ( Or, even some olive petroleum with a salad ! )
How Fast Does Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
According to a study published in the Journal of Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, Apple Cider Vinegar can result in effective weight loss after three months (or 12 weeks).
People in this analyze dropped an average of 4 pounds by consuming 1 to 2 tablespoons of diluted apple cider vinegar every day .
Is It Better To Take Apple Cider Vinegar In The Morning Or At Night?
This is a question I get asked all the prison term so let ’ south run through the basic facts to make an inform decision .
Have Apple Cider Vinegar in the dawn if :
- You suffer from indigestion or heartburn: You’ll probably want to take your ACV in the morning when you have more time to digest it. (Also, when you’re active and not going straight to bed.)
- You’re doing intermittent fasting: Apple cider vinegar doesn’t break a fast and can curb your appetite. It can also reduce your blood sugar levels after your meals (which can help you avoid an energy crash).
Have it in the flush if :
- You have diabetes or are considered pre-diabetic: Research has shown that ACV before bed may help reduce blood sugar levels. So this may be a good choice for you. Please know, this will not replace your medication and it’s always best to consult your doctor!
Psst – I did write a hale post on When to Drink Apple Cider Vinegar if you want more information on this .
Does Apple Cider Vinegar Help With Bloating?
Because apple cider improves digestion, drinking it can also help reduce bloating. It can besides help relieve heartburn. hurrah !
Proper digestion means we have sufficient acidity in the stomach to absorb the nutrients in our food. A miss of stomach acids can prevent us from breaking down the food and nutrients ( which can cause digestive issues, gas, and bloating ) .
Simply put, ACV is senior high school in acidity, which can help facilitate smooth digestion .
If bloat is something you systematically struggle with, you may find this post useful : 10 Easy Steps To Reduce Bloating Fast .
Is Apple Cider Vinegar Bad For Your Teeth?
Yes, regularly drinking any vinegar can lead to the erosion of your tooth enamel (if you don’t drink it properly).
It ’ s important to know that you can not regrow tooth enamel — once you lose it, it ’ sulfur gone. thus you want to make certain to protect it because it ’ s what protects your teeth from decay and disease .
Although ACV and other kinds of vinegar are harsh on the tooth, there are still ways to keep your teeth safe .
here ’ s how :
- Rinse your mouth with water after having your ACV (to make sure it’s not sitting on your teeth the whole day). DO NOT brush your teeth immediately after because this will hurt the enamel.
- Always dilute it in water. Never have straight shots of ACV.
- Drink it through a straw to protect your teeth from enamel erosion.
What Happens If You Drink ACV Everyday?
Drinking ACV every day ( in temperance ) can be excellent for your overall health. here are some of the benefits of drink apple cider vinegar daily :
- It lowers blood sugar levels
- It improves insulin sensitivity
- Can help keep you full
- It improves digestion (and acts as a natural laxative)
- It can lower cholesterol
- May lower blood pressure and improve heart health
- It can reduce belly fat
- It may prevent and decrease the risk of certain cancers (and slow down the growth of cancer cells)
pretty impressive, right ?
How Do You Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss?
Whether it ’ south for weight loss or to maximize its many other benefits, hera are some ways I ’ ve found to get a daily venereal disease of ACV properly :
- Mix one tablespoon into your salad dressing
- Add one tablespoon into a cup of water as a drink (Again, never take it as a shot. Always dilute. If you’re sensitive to its taste, you can add in some honey!)
- Make it into a vinegar tonic. I explain how in this video with two other healthy drinks.
- You may spread the consumption in two to three doses throughout the day. It’s best to drink ACV before meals.
ACV does amazingly well to support intermittent fasting besides ! It helps suppress appetite ( during your fast ) and lowers blood carbohydrate levels ( when you break your fast ) .
More Helpful Posts For Weight Loss
I hope this helped you see good how amazing apple cider vinegar is, specially for anyone trying to lose weight. For more practical and sustainable weight loss tips, check out these posts :
This post contains affiliate links for products I use regularly and highly recommend .
Category : How To
Leave a Reply