Deloitte Singapore Career
You should possess a relevant degree or professional certification with 4 years of experience in Financial Crime Compliance
SGD 4500 To SGD 5500 Per Month
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people, and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivaled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
Deloitte Forensic is the pre-eminent forensic practice in Singapore and Southeast Asia and advises local, regional, and global clients in the complex areas of Disputes, Discovery, Forensic Analytics, Forensic Investigations (including, fraud, corruption, and misconduct), and Financial Crime Advisory.
We are looking for a suitably qualified professional to be a part of our Forensic Advisory team in Singapore. Our Forensic Advisory team helps companies protect their brand and reputation by proactively advising on their exposure to fraud, corruption, and other business risk issues. Topic areas include AML, Know-your-customer (KYC), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Sanctions and other financial regulations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Service clients in Singapore and Southeast Asia in a variety of projects in the field of Regulatory Advisory including policy & procedure reviews, regulatory gap analysis, transaction “look backs”, audit and compliance testing, technology reviews and selections, etc.
- Manage part(s) of an engagement and supervise staff-level engagement teams.
- Provide support to the development of the Regulatory Advisory skillset within the team.
- Maintain an awareness of AML and other regulatory issues affecting the financial services industry and stay up-to-date with emerging regulatory requirements and guidance.
- Work with Partner/Director to develop the Forensic Advisory practice in Singapore.
- Provide training to internal and external audiences, and assist Partner/Director in public speaking engagements.
- Manage or participate in projects of other Deloitte Forensic service lines, when needed.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people, and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients, and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and setting personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, sharing knowledge and experiences with others, and acting as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver, and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected, and recognized for their contribution.
- You should possess a relevant degree or professional certification with 4 years of experience in Financial Crime Compliance (AML/ CFT, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery & Corruption or Fraud) or risk management, in banking, insurance, asset management, payments, crypto, insurance, and/or, in a big public accounting firm.
- At least 4 years of experience in the delivery of FCC-related technology projects, such as payments screening, transaction monitoring, &/or customer risk rating systems preferably at a large/complex financial institution.
- Solid understanding of local, regional, or international AML regulatory environment as well as common money laundering schemes.
- Strong audit/ accounting background will be an added advantage to excel in this position.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and manage projects.
- Strong analytical, presentation, and report writing skills.
- Willing and able to travel on short notice.