Hit Dice: 1d8 per druid floor
Hit Points at 1st Level: 8 + your Constitution changer
Hit Points at Higher Levels: 1d8 ( or 5 ) + your Constitution modifier per druid flush after 1st
Reading: Druid – DND 5th Edition
Reading: Druid – DND 5th Edition
Armor: Light armor, culture medium armor, shields ( druids will not wear armor or use shields made of alloy )
Weapons: Clubs, daggers, darts, javelins, maces, quarterstaffs, scimitars, sickles, slings, spears
Tools: Herbalism kit out
Saving Throws: Intelligence, Wisdom
Skills: Choose two from Arcana, Animal Handling, Insight, Medicine, Nature, Perception, Religion, and Survival
You start with the follow equipment, in accession to the equipment granted by your background :
• ( a ) a wooden shield or ( boron ) any simple weapon
• ( a ) a scimitar or ( b ) any childlike melee weapon
• Leather armor, an internet explorer ‘s pack, and a druidic focus
You know Druidic, the unavowed lyric of druids. You can speak the lyric and use it to leave hide messages. You and others who know this linguistic process automatically spot such a message. Others spot the message ‘s presence with a successful DC 15 Wisdom ( Perception ) determine but ca n’t decipher it without charming .
Drawing on the divine essence of nature itself, you can cast spells to shape that effect to your will .
At 1st charge, you know two cantrips of your choice from the druid while list. You learn extra druid cantrips of your option at higher levels, as shown in the Cantrips Known column of the Druid board .
Preparing and Casting Spells
The Druid table shows how many spell slots you have to cast your druid spells of 1st tied and higher. To cast one of these druid spells, you must expend a slot of the spell ‘s level or higher. You regain all expended spell slots when you finish a retentive rest .
You prepare the list of druid spells that are available for you to cast, choosing from the druid spell list. When you do indeed, choose a count of druid spells adequate to your Wisdom changer + your Druid horizontal surface ( minimal of one spell ). The spells must be of a horizontal surface for which you have spell slots .
For exercise, if you are a 3rd-level druid, you have four 1st-level and two 2nd-level go slots. With a Wisdom of 16, your tilt of prepare spells can include six spells of 1st or 2nd level, in any combination. If you prepare the 1st-level enchantment Cure Wounds, you can cast it using a 1st-level or 2nd-level slot. Casting the go does n’t remove it from your list of disposed spells.
You can besides change your list of organize spells when you finish a long rest. Preparing a new list of druid spells requires time spent in prayer and meditation : at least 1 minute per spell level for each spell on your list .
Wisdom is your spellcasting ability for your druid spells, since your magic trick draws upon your devotion and attunement to nature. You use your Wisdom whenever a spell refers to your spellcasting ability. In summation, you use your Wisdom modifier when setting the saving throw DC for a druid spell you cast and when making an attack bun with one .
Spell save DC = 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Wisdom modifier
Spell attack modifier = your proficiency bonus + your Wisdom modifier
Read more : Top 15 biên bản bàn giao mới nhất năm 2022
You can cast a druid spell as a ritual if that spell has the ritual tag and you have the spell prepared .
You can use a druidic concentrate as a spellcasting stress for your druid spells .
Starting at 2nd level, you can use your action to magically assume the form of a beast that you have seen before. You can use this feature twice. You regain spend uses when you finish a inadequate or long rest .
Your druid grade determines the beasts you can transform into, as shown in the Beast Shapes table. At 2nd grade, for model, you can transform into any beast that has a challenge military rank of 1/4 or lower that does n’t have a vanish or swimming travel rapidly .
|2nd||1/4||No flying or swimming speed||Wolf|
|4th||1/2||No flying speed||Crocodile|
You can stay in a animal shape for a number of hours adequate to half your druid level ( rounded down ). You then revert to your normal shape unless you expend another consumption of this feature. You can revert to your normal form earlier by using a bonus legal action on your turn. You automatically revert if you fall unconscious, drop to 0 hit points, or die .
While you are transformed, the following rules apply :
- Your game statistics are replaced by the statistics of the beast, but you retain your alignment, personality, and Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma scores. You also retain all of your skill and saving throw proficiencies, in addition to gaining those of the creature. If the creature has the same proficiency as you and the bonus in its stat block is higher than yours, use the creature’s bonus instead of yours. If the creature has any legendary or lair actions, you can’t use them.
- When you transform, you assume the beast’s hit points and Hit Dice. When you revert to your normal form, you return to the number of hit points you had before you transformed. However, if you revert as a result of dropping to 0 hit points, any excess damage carries over to your normal form, For example, if you take 10 damage in animal form and have only 1 hit point left, you revert and take 9 damage. As long as the excess damage doesn’t reduce your normal form to 0 hit points, you aren’t knocked unconscious.
- You can’t cast spells, and your ability to speak or take any action that requires hands is limited to the capabilities of your beast form. Transforming doesn’t break your concentration on a spell you’ve already cast, however, or prevent you from taking actions that are part of a spell, such as Call Lightning, that you’ve already cast.
- You retain the benefit of any features from your class, race, or other source and can use them if the new form is physically capable of doing so. However, you can’t use any of your special senses, such as darkvision, unless your new form also has that sense.
- You choose whether your equipment falls to the ground in your space, merges into your new form, or is worn by it. Worn equipment functions as normal, but the DM decides whether it is practical for the new form to wear a piece of equipment, based on the creature’s shape and size. Your equipment doesn’t change size or shape to match the new form, and any equipment that the new form can’t wear must either fall to the ground or merge with it. Equipment that merges with the form has no effect until you leave the form.
At 2nd level, you choose to identify with a r-2 of druids. Your choice grants you features at 2nd floor and again at 6th, 10th, and 14th level .
wild Companion ( Optional )
At 2nd degree, you gain the ability to summon a spirit that assumes an animal class : as an action, you can expend a use of your wild Shape feature to cast the Find Familiar spell, without material components .
When you cast the spell in this means, the conversant is a elfin alternatively of a beast, and the familiar disappears after a number of hours adequate to half your druid level .
Ability Score Improvement
When you reach 4th level, and again at 8th, 12th, 16th, and 19th level, you can increase one ability score of your choice by 2, or you can increase two ability scores of your option by 1. As normal, you ca n’t increase an ability grade above 20 using this feature .
Cantrip Versatility ( Optional )
Whenever you reach a level in this class that grants the Ability Score Improvement feature, you can replace one cantrip you learned from this class ‘s Spellcasting feature with another cantrip from the druid spell list .
Starting at 18th level, the cardinal charming that you wield causes you to senesce more lento. For every 10 years that pass, your body ages lone 1 year.
Read more : Top 14 nhận định mới nhất năm 2022
Beginning at 18th level, you can cast many of your druid spells in any condition you assume using Wild Shape. You can perform the bodily and verbal components of a druid spell while in a beast shape, but you are n’t able to provide fabric components .
At 20th tied, you can use your Wild Shape an outright act of times .
additionally, you can ignore the verbal and bodily components of your druid spells, arsenic good as any material components that lack a cost and are n’t consumed by a spell. You gain this profit in both your normal supreme headquarters allied powers europe and your beast shape from Wild Shape .