Consulting - IT Advisory Shared Analysis Center – Staff
Locations Available: AZ-Phoenix, CA-Los Angeles, CA-San Francisco, CO-Denver, FL-Miami, FL-Orlando, GA-Atlanta, IL-Chicago, MA-Boston, MI-Detroit, MN-Minneapolis, NC-Charlotte, NC-Raleigh, NJ-Hoboken, NY-New York, OH-Akron, OH-Cleveland, PA-Philadelphia, TX-Austin, TX-Dallas, TX-Houston, VA-McLean, WA-Seattle
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY offers a variety of career paths and opportunities, and with so many options, we understand it can be hard to choose. To have the best candidate experience, we encourage you to apply to no more than 2 positions within a 6-month period.
To learn more about career opportunities, visit Careers at EY (https://www.ey.com/en_us/careers). Prior to completing your application, please be diligent in reviewing the job description to ensure you meet the qualifications for the position.
If we are unable to consider you for this particular position, a recruiter may contact you to gauge your interest in other opportunities at EY.
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits.
Our IT Advisory Shared Analysis Center (ISAC) works with prestigious U.S. clients to overcome some of the most complex data acquisition, validation and analysis business challenges. You’ll be right at the heart of that goal, using big data technology to deliver data analysis applications such as Spend Analytics or Like Kind Exchange processing. You’ll also develop sophisticated analysis tools designed to meet our individual clients’ unique needs. If you’re looking for a fast-moving technical service role where you can apply your business skills and technical skills, there’s nowhere better to realize your potential.
As an analyst, you’ll develop a portfolio of highly sought-after technical, business and leadership skills, with support from highly knowledgeable colleagues. In addition, you’ll work with people from a broad range of industries so you’ll build a diverse professional network – all while contributing to and influencing decisions at the highest levels.
You’ll spend your time directly delivering services to clients, including tasks such as: translating large and complex datasets into meaningful advice and guidance. Ultimately, people will look to you to deliver analytics solutions within tight timeframes with speed and consistency to enhance business processes. And since you’ll be working on multiple projects simultaneously, it’s important that you’re able to effectively prioritize and manage your time.
Your key responsibilities
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and EY subject matter resources, understanding their unique needs and ambitions to deliver tailored analytics solutions
- Creating and contributing to hands-on analytics software development projects
- Spending majority of time on programming and testing using SQL, C#, Azure and other Microsoft technologies
- Constantly monitoring and researching relevant performance improvement trends, tools and technologies
- Identifying and implementing enhancements to ongoing service delivery capabilities
- Protecting our reputation as an industry leader by ensuring our data analytics activities are always reliable and timely
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, with a strong combined background in application development and working with business process data
- A college minor in Decision Analysis or Business
- Certifications in Microsoft technology
- Application/Database development experience working primarily with Microsoft tool set
- Excellent leadership skills, and the confidence to influence colleagues and clients at all levels
- An analytical approach to work, with a focus on using data to overcome complex business challenges
- A driver’s license valid in the U.S.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds – both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid-time-off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
What you can expect
- Our approach to hiring utilizes several different formats throughout the course of the recruiting process.
- In addition to speaking with our recruiters and client-serving professionals, we also leverage the use of pre-recorded video interviews (PRVI). PRVI technology provides a great opportunity for you to share more about your qualifications and interests, as well as to ask more specifics about EY and the role for which you are interviewing. It also provides you with the flexibility and convenience of completing at a time and place that works best for your schedule.
- Additional interviews may be in the form of a live interview, either via video or in person.
EY complies with all local laws and regulations. You can find more information here.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at Customer Support.