Achieving steakhouse-worthy flavors doesn ’ t have to be difficult ! The ultimate ribeye steak is fat, flavorful, and seared to perfection all in the comfort of your kitchen .
In the climate for a absolutely cooked steak ? Garlic herb, New York, and lemon garlic are more supremely tender, flavor-packed steak recipes that will not disappoint !
Rosemary Garlic Ribeye Steak Recipe
aromatic and glistening with butter, there is nothing quite as impressive or delightful as a absolutely cooked ribeye steak. Between the sensitive marble and mouthwatering garlic rosemary flavors, this ultimate protein is going to be the star of the show. You will love the way this flavorful steak melts in your mouth ! merely 5 simple ingredients enhance this amazing ribeye to rival anything you can get from a steakhouse ! Yeah, I said it !
Reading: The Ultimate Ribeye Steak
I will walk you step-by-step through the process of creating the most fantastic steak at home- from picking out your kernel to searing it up in your pan ! adenine intimidating as it sounds, making a buttery-soft steak in your kitchen is actually quite easy ! Most importantly, entirely a few minutes of homework and cook are needed. Simplicity is key here- no fondness ingredients or cooking techniques are required !
What You Need To Make the Best Ribeye Steak
truly, the most crucial separate of this recipe is finding the perfective cut of kernel. From there, it is all about using butter and fresh herb to enhance its natural spirit and tenderness ! I will tell you everything you need to know about picking the perfective ribeye steak in my tips section below. First, let ’ s lecture about how simple the ingredients in this recipe are ! Measurements for each ingredient can be found in the printable recipe menu at the end of the post .
- Ribeye Steak: I like to use ribeye with a lot of marbling. This will ensure that they are soft and tender after being cooked.
- Salt and Pepper: This is the foundation of the steak’s flavor. Heavily seasoning both sides of your steak will help flavors infuse once you start cooking.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil adds moisture to your steak. Also, it helps it to cook up perfectly.
- Butter: Butter not only adds amazing flavor and richness to your steak, but keeps it soft and tender.
- Garlic: Garlic will make your ribeye steak have the most perfect savory flavor. To add, garlic pairs really well with rosemary. You will love this flavor combination!
- Fresh Rosemary and Thyme: Rosemary adds an earthy, minty flavor while thyme is sharp and peppery. Together, they make a winning aromatic combination.
Ribeye Steak Instructions
Making a tasty ribeye steak is something even beginner cooks can accomplish. The newly ingredients do a lot of the big lift. thus, all you have to do is keep an eye on your steak as it cooks. An in-depth guide to cooking times can be found in my graphic below !
- Let Steak Rest: To begin, let the steak rest for 30 minutes to come to room temperature. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prep Skillet and Sear: Next, in a medium sized skillet over medium high heat add the olive oil. Once it starts to smoke add the steaks to the skillet. Sear on all of the sides until they have a golden brown crust.
Add Butter and Herbs: Add the butter and let melt in the skillet. Add in the garlic and fresh sprigs.
- Reduce Heat and Continue Cooking: Reduce the heat to medium and let them cook until they reach the desired internal temperature. Lastly, spoon the butter over the steak while they are cooking.
Why Do Chefs Spoon Butter Over Steak?
Basting your steak with butter is a professional chef tip that will forever change the direction you cook ! Using butter adds richness to the steak and is the perfective final touch. It bathes the kernel and helps the heat distribute into every nook crack on the surface .
Wait to bathe the steak with the butter until the end of the cook process to prevent the butter from burning. It is very well to slightly brown the butter because that will add a rich and balmy sauce to your steak .
How Long Do I Cook My Steak?
The Best Ribeye Steak Tips
From picking the perfective steak to ensuring it is cooked impeccably, these great ribeye steak tips will not let you down ! From there, you can easily create an unforgettable dinner your kin will go crazy over !
- Choosing Your Steak: Look for ribeye cuts with plenty of marbling. These little flecks of fat meld into your ribeye during the cooking process and help it become soft and tender. Also, try to pick a ribeye steak that is at least an inch thick. The thicker the steak, the more easily you are able to prepare it to your chosen temperature without losing any flavor or texture.
- Grass-fed or Grain-fed: Grass-fed cows typically yield leaner meat because of their diet and ability to free roam. This makes it a healthier choice with a slightly more complex flavor compared to grain-fed steaks.
- Using Frozen Steak: If using frozen steak, thaw completely before cooking.
- Keep Your Pan Hot: Make sure your pan is hot before adding your steak or it won’t sear properly.
- Searing Your Steaks: If you sear the outside of your meat, you will make sure all of the tasty juices are sealed inside.
- Use a Meat Thermometer: Using a thermometer takes the guesswork out of cooking your ribeye steak. It is the easiest way to know when the steak has reached your desired temperature. Refer to my graphic for temperatures of each level of steak doneness.
- Allow Steak to Rest: Resting your ribeye after cooking allows the juices to reabsorb and distribute throughout your meat, leaving you with the most juicy and tender result.
Storing and Reheating Leftover Ribeye
You can easily store and reheat your steak for a tasty, lavish meal on the survive !
- In the Refrigerator: Store your cooked steak in an airtight container. It will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- In the Freezer: You can either wrap your steak in plastic wrap or keep it in an airtight container. It will stay good for up to 2 months.
- Reheating: First, thaw your steak overnight in the fridge. Next, let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. You can then warm it up in a skillet until internal temperatures reach at least 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
Ribeye Steak Recipe
Achieving steakhouse-worthy flavors doesn’t have to be difficult! The ultimate ribeye steak is juicy, flavorful, and seared to perfection all in the comfort of your kitchen.
1 hammer ribeye steak
Salt and Pepper
2 Tablespoons olive anoint
1/2 cup butter
8 garlic cloves smashed
fresh rosemary and thyme sprigs
Let the steak rest for 30 minutes to come to room temperature. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium-sized frying pan over medium-high estrus the olive vegetable oil. Once it starts to smoke add the steaks to the frying pan. Sear on all of the sides until they have a golden-brown crust. Add the butter and let melt in the frying pan. Add in the garlic and fresh sprigs .
- Reduce the heating system to average and let them cook until they reach the desire internal temperature. Spoon the butter over the steak while they are cooking .
Serves : 4
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional measure will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and part sizes per family .
Dinner, Main Course
how to make ribeye steak, ribeye steak recipe
Tried this recipe ?
Mention @ alyssa_therecipecritic or tag # therecipecritic
Category : How To
Leave a Reply