Whether you ’ re making chicken With Sun-Dried Tomato Shallot Cream or The Best ever Caesar Salad or something else, choose any marinade or seasoning for the spirit you want. Check out all the comfortable marinades and seasonings below ! then bake your wimp at 425 F degrees, every meter ! You won ’ thymine ever be disappointed .
- Chicken breasts – you can use any size chicken breast for this recipe but try to buy pieces that are similar sizes so they are done baking at the same time.
- Seasoning or marinade – you can use any seasoning or marinade you want. See below for easy chicken and marinade ideas! When in doubt, I use a blend of balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil, since I always have them and they always yield a delicious result!
Easy Chicken Marinades & Seasonings
- Balsamic & extra virgin olive oil – my go-to marinade! Mix together equal parts balsamic and olive oil (1/2 tablespoon each). Great for most every recipe.
- Lemon juice & extra virgin olive oil – great for salads and Italian recipes. Mix together equal parts lemon and olive oil (1/2 tablespoon each).
- Teriyaki – great for Asian recipes and stir-fries. Use 1 tablespoon store-bought teriyaki sauce.
- Chili lime – great for Mexican or Southwest recipes. Use about 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1 juiced lime, and a ½ tablespoon olive oil.
- Southwest, Mexican, or Italian herb seasoning blend – store-bought seasonings are awesome, allowing you to easily flavor your chicken for any occasion! Mix about 1 teaspoon of the blend with about 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Make your own!
How Long to Bake Chicken at 425
It takes 17-21 minutes. See recipe for marinade ideas, details, tips and tricks !
Temperature Chicken Is Done
What temperature is chicken done ? simple ! The thickest separate of your chicken breast should register at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit !
Use a thermometer to test the center of the thickest part of your chicken breast for the most accurate results .
Tips for Baking Juicy Chicken Breast
- Use a thermometer to test your chicken and make sure it is not underdone or overdone. Your chicken should register 165 F degrees for food safety but shouldn’t be more than 175 F degrees for the juiciest result.
- Buy chicken breasts that are similar sizes so they will be done baking at the same time!
- Let your chicken rest after cooking for 5 minutes out of the oven before slicing so the chicken retains its juices.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I marinate chicken breasts? My favored flim-flam is to mix together your marinade, salt and pepper in a small stadium. Place a gallon Ziploc base inside another gallon Ziploc cup of tea. Add chicken to double bag along with marinade. Wash hands, seal bags, and massage chicken with marinade. You can immediately bake your wimp or let it marinate in the electric refrigerator for up to 24 hours !
What do I marinate chicken breasts in? You can marinate your chicken breasts in anything you want ! Ideas for easy marinades and rubs are listed above. You can simply season your chicken with salt and pepper and bake if you don ’ thymine want to marinate your chicken !
How long to marinate chicken? You can marinate chicken for 1 hour, 2 hours, or 24 hours ! The choice is yours ! typically, the longer you marinate your chicken, the more the chicken absorbs the spirit of your marinade.
How do you keep chicken breasts moist? Bake your chicken at high estrus ( 425 F degrees ), and let it rest for 5 minutes after baking and before slicing. How to keep chicken warm in the oven? If you aren ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate cook to eat, keep chicken warm in the oven in a seal foil software at 170 degrees for up to an hour.
Why is my chicken breast dry and tough? Your wimp is likely overcook or you didn ’ t let it rest for 5 minutes after baking and before slicing. Make certain to test your chicken with a thermometer so you don ’ thyroxine overcook your chicken…and let it rest out of the oven !
How long should chicken rest? Let chicken rest for 5 minutes after baking and before slice, so the chicken retains its juices. How to slice chicken breast? Use a serrate tongue to slice chicken against the grain ( against the natural lines in the chicken breast ). If you are cubing it, slice your chicken and then cut the slices in half. See the video below for bit-by-bit instructions !
What to Serve With Baked Chicken Breast
The options are endless ! A few of my favorite slope dishes are Dijon Cider Coleslaw, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Whole Roasted Brown Butter Cauliflower, Creamless Creamed Corn and No-Mayo Potato Salad .
More Chicken Recipes on Tastefully Grace!
How to Bake Juicy Chicken Breast
This recipe is the simplest way to bake chicken breast for the most juicy chicken every time! The trick is to bake your chicken breasts at 425 degrees.
votes Print Recipe
- 1 ½ pounds chicken summit
- Salt and pepper
Marinade or Seasoning of Choice (See Ideas Above!)
- ½ tablespoon balsamic vinegar ( or other marinade )
- ½ tablespoon extra-virgin olive petroleum ( or early marinade )
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees .
- Mix together your marinade, salt and pepper in a small stadium. Place a gallon Ziploc udder inside another gallon Ziploc bag. Add chicken to double cup of tea along with marinade. Wash hands, cachet bags, and massage chicken with marinade. You can besides toss your chicken in the marinade immediately on a baking sheet if you don ’ thymine have plastic bags .
- Remove chicken from your fictile bags and place in a single layer on a bake sheet. Line baking sheet with foil for less killing !
- topographic point chicken in the oven for 17-21 minutes, depending on the size of your breasts. Use a thermometer to test chicken in the thickest part. It should register at least 165 degrees when cooked .
- Remove chicken from oven and let respite for 5 minutes before slicing or cubing .
- You can immediately bake your chicken or let it marinate in the fridge for up to 24 hours!
Tried this recipe ?Let us know how it was!
Category : How To
Leave a Reply