How to Add Text to Reels on Instagram
1. Add Text in Instagram App
The Instagram app offers a native way to add pop-up book textbook to your Reel video. That is, the text disappears at a particular time and a fresh text pops up. Do note that you can add textbook to the final television alone. You can not add text to individual clips while creating them. But you can add text to different clips after you have created the wax Reel video .
here ’ s how to go about it.
1. Launch the Instagram app and add clips to your Reel .
2. Tap on the Preview button to go to the video editing screen where you get options like the ability to add doodle, lend audio and stickers, and download Reel. here you need to tap on the Aa icon at the acme to add text to your Reel .
3. The bally text barricade will appear on the screen. Type your first text. That is, if you want to add multiple texts at different times, you will have to enter each textbook individually. therefore, enter the first text and hit the Done clitoris. You can besides edit the text as shown in the future section .
4. similarly, repeat the procedure to add early texts. That is, tap again on the same Aa picture to add more textbook to your video .
5. When you add multiple text to the television, you will notice that each text appears as a separate block at the bottom of the video recording. Tap on the text blockage that you want to edit to create a pop fly effect. Once you select the text layer at the bottom, a white box will appear around your television preview. Drag the box from either end to adjust the get down and end time. Tap again on the textbook engine block to deselect it .
similarly, select other text blocks and adjust their startle and end meter. You can either add all text blocks before editing their timing individually or add one by one and adjust each one consequently. last, publish your Reel .
How to Edit Text in Reels
once you have added textbook to your video, you can edit it in multiple ways. To change the text vogue, tap on the text present at the top of the video. You will see the regular text edit options that allow you to change the coloring material, style, background tinge, and alignment .
Change Text Font and Style
Enter the text editing mode by tapping on the text. You will find assorted font styles at the bottom of the video recording. Tap on them to preview the text .
Change Text Color
Tap on the color palette icon at the top to select a different color for your text. Use the discolor picker icon on the color palette screen door to choose a discolor from your television .
You can besides animate text in Reels by using the Animate option. To do so, tap on the Animate icon .
Move and Resize Text
Drag the text to change its position. similarly, use the pinch in and out gesture on the text to resize it. Using the lapp gesture, you can besides rotate it .
similarly, edit other textbook in a alike manner .
2. Add Text to Reels Using Third-Party Apps
If the above method acting doesn ’ t study in the future or you don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate like it for some reason, you can take the help of third-party television editing apps. These apps offer better textbook effects, animations, baptismal font styles, and are much easier to use.
Let ’ s check the steps using the VN video editor app :
1. Install the VN Video editor app on your Android phone or iPhone .
VN Video Editor : Android | iPhone
2. Download your Instagram Reel to your phone ’ second gallery so that you can add it to the VN app .
3. Open the VN app and tap on the add (+ ) icon at the bottom. Select New Project and load the video that you downloaded in step 2 .
4. Tap on the textbook layer and select the Text option. Choose text manner from the available options .
5. You will see that a text layer gets added to your video. Tap on it and hit the Edit button. Type your text in the available box .
6. Tap on respective tabs and change the text font, color, size, and position as per your need .
7. Adjust the visibility or the time of the text using the edges of the text layers. The left field side indicates the originate time and the proper end refers to the end time. You can besides drag the text layer to change its time .
similarly, add early text layers and adjust their expressive style and clock to create pop-up book text effects for your Reel television. Some early apps that you can use to add text to IG Reels at different times are :
InShot: Android | iPhone
Vita: Android | iPhone
Create Amazing Instagram Reels
Instagram offers cool features to edit Reel videos directly in the app. But if those options don ’ triiodothyronine satisfy your requirements, you can constantly rely on Reel editing apps. These apps not only let you add textbook to Reels but can come in handy to add transitions, effects, filters, and a lot more. You can even create television collages and add them on Reels.