What to Know
- In the app, go to Conversations > user to block > Menu > Block > Block.
- To use Do Not Disturb instead, go to Chat > Menu > Do Not Disturb.
This article explains how to block a drug user on Snapchat for io or Android, what happens when you do, and alternatives to blocking person .
How to Block a User on Snapchat
You can block person on Snapchat in five bare steps.
Reading: How to Block Someone on Snapchat
- Open the Snapchat app, and either find the user you want to block by navigating to your conversations tab ( marked by the speech bubble icon at the bottom ) or tapping the search function at the top ( marked by the magnifying glass icon at the top ). then, enter their identify in a search .
- Tap the drug user to open a new world chat with them .
- Tap the menu icon in the upper-left recess of the new world chat tab .
Tap Block from the list of menu options that appear .
- confirm that you want to block the exploiter by tapping the Block button on the confirmation box .
What Happens When You Block Someone on Snapchat ?
When you block a user on Snapchat, you prevent that drug user from reaching or finding you. To them, your Snapchat bodily process and bill do n’t exist .
A blocked user ca n’t do any of the keep up :
- Send you photo or video snaps.
- Start a chat with you.
- View your stories.
- Find your account if they search for you.
If You Block Someone on Snapchat, Will They Know ?
Snapchat does n’t send a notification to a user you blocked. however, that user might suspect on their own that they ‘ve been blocked by noticing that your natural process and account have disappeared .
The only way a drug user can confirm that you blocked them is by using another unblock Snapchat account to search for and find your account .
Alternatives to Blocking Users on Snapchat
Blocking is the most extreme method of limiting contact with another exploiter. calm, there are other less restrictive methods you can use .
Use the Do not Disturb sport
This is the least restrictive alternative method acting to obstruct, which silences all notifications from friends or groups. When you turn on the Do not Disturb option for a ally, they can even send you snaps and chats. You good wo n’t be bothered by a telling every meter they do .
This is a capital alternate to turning off app notifications when you want to stay friends with users while keeping notifications on for particular friends and groups .
You can find the Do not Disturb choice by tapping on a ally to open a chat, tapping the menu picture , and tapping Do Not Disturb from the menu list .
Delete a User from Your Friends tilt
Deleting a exploiter removes them as a ally, so you ‘re not connected to them anymore. They can still see your explanation and view the public stories you post. They might even be able to send you snaps and chats, depending on your privacy settings .
Deleting a exploiter is ideal if you want to contact and parcel private stories with friends while remaining open to sharing public content with non-friends .
To delete a user from your friends, tapdance on a supporter to open a new world chat. then, tap the menu picture and tap Remove Friend from the menu list .
Change Your Privacy Settings So lone Friends Can Contact You
If a user who is not your ally sends you snaps, tries to chat with you, or views your stories that you do n’t want them to see, change your privacy settings so that they ca n’t contact you. This alternate goes handwriting in hand with deleting users from your friends list .
Snapchat lets you choose whether you want everyone ( friends and non-friends ) or only friends to contact you and see your stories .
- To change these settings, tap your profile picture in the upper-left corner of the app .
- Tap the gear icon to access your settings, and scroll down to the Who Can department .
Tap Contact Me and choose My Friends so that alone your friends can send you snaps or chats.
- Go back, tap View My Story, and blue-ribbon My Friends. alternatively, tapdance Custom to create a customs privacy filter so that certain friends ca n’t see your stories .
Category : How To
Leave a Reply