That dirty or aging shower curtain and shower curtain liner do not constantly need to be thrown away and replaced. They can be well cleaned and brought back to like-new condition in no time, saving you both money and time during those casual house cleaning projects. just follow these shower curtain cleaning tips !
How to Clean a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a fabric lavish curtain requires a small more manage than cleaning a fictile curtain liner .
- Remove your shower curtain from the rings.
- Fill your washing machine with warm water on the largest load setting.
- Add a couple of drops of detergent and a cup of white vinegar.
- Toss in your cloth shower curtain on a gentle setting.
- Once the cycle is complete, hang your curtain back on the rod to air dry.
Can You Wash a Plastic Shower Curtain?
Yes, you can wash a fictile shower curtain in the washer. however, when you are washing it be certain to :
- Keep it on a cool setting
- Add a bath towel or two
- Never put your plastic curtain in the dryer
- Always air dry your shower curtain
How to Clean a Plastic Shower Curtain
Washing a plastic shower curtain requires you to add either a half cup of color-safe bleach, detergent, vinegar or baking pop to your washing cycle along with a few towels on a cool jell. Make surely not to mix any of these cleaning items, as they could cause a reaction to each other.
If you are specifically looking to kill mold spores or remove mildew, we highly recommend bleach as your washing product choice. After washing, just hang your plastic curtain back up to dry.
Read more: How to Make Friendship Bracelets
How to Clean a Shower Curtain Liner
- Simply take down the curtain and toss it in your washing machine.
- Add a bath towel to help with scrubbing the shower liner.
- Make sure you keep it on the gentle setting to avoid damaging the liner.
- Hang the shower curtain liner to dry.
This method acting helps remove any built-up cast or mildew, which is very common on shower curtain liners that are constantly exposed to moisture and affectionateness. Following this suggestion is probable to save you approximately $ 20 – or the cost of a raw shower curtain lining – and will help with the overall depression your shower makes.
How to Clean Shower Curtain Rings
While your shower curtain or curtain liner is in the wash, take this as an opportunity to clean your shower curtain rings. Your exhibitor curtain rings are exposed to all sorts of steam, soap trash and debris – they can get reasonably dirty. We recommend filling your bathroom slump with hot water and a cup of white vinegar. Soak your rings while your curtain is in the wash. Drain the sink and rinse the rings in ardent water system, using your fingers to scrape off any limescale or soap scum that remains .
Professional Bathroom & House Cleaning Services
While Molly Maid doesn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate include shower curtain clean as part of our regular clean services, we do clean the toilet from clear to bottom. Your shower walls, the inside of your bathtub, the bury, mirror, countertops, tile floor and toilet – it ’ s all covered ! Just call ( 800 ) 654-9647 to contact your local Molly Maid to get started nowadays. Or request a dislodge calculate on-line .
Category : How To
Leave a Reply