How to Connect Canon Printer to iPhone?
- Verify that both your Canon printer and iPhone are connected to the same network. Through WiFi or wire.
- Attach one end of the Internet cable to the Canon printer’s rear panel.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into an Internet port for the wireless router.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ and select the ‘Printers’ option.
- Drop down the options of ‘Create Printer Station’ and select the ‘Printer’.
- The list of available printers will be shown on the screen, select your ‘Canon’ printer by its name.
- Now, to check if the Canon printer and your iPhone are connected to each other and the printer is working, click on the ‘Print Test’.
- Using this printer for the segment, turn to what you want to print according to your needs:
- In-person order tickets
- Void tickets
- Order ticket stubs
- At last, tap on the ‘Save’ to complete the process and your “how to connect Canon printer to iPhone” mystery will be resolved.
How to Connect HP Printer to iPhone?
- On the iPhone device and navigate towards the ‘Settings’.
- There will be located the ‘Bluetooth setting’, double-click on it, and turn it ‘On’.
- Now, connect the iPhone device to the same network connection.
- Go to the official website of HP printers and download the ‘HP printer’ program.
- Once the printer program is downloaded and click on the ‘Agree’ tab to the ‘End-user license agreement’.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ tab and enter the correct ‘Password’ of your Wi-Fi network and click on ‘Continue’ again.
- To print a test page, click on the ‘Print’ tab.
If you have followed the mention instructions thoroughly, your HP printer will be connected and it is cook to print .
How to Connect Epson Printer to iPhone?
Before moving towards the steps of how to connect iPhone to wireless printer of Epson brand, make certain that the io device and Epson printer are connected to the lapp radio net .
now, follow the enlist instructions to connect the Epson printer to the iPhone :
- Download the ‘Epson iPrint’ application on your iPhone device.
- Open the application and click on the ‘Printer is not selected’.
- Tap on the ‘select a printer’ and click on the ‘Printer on the Local tab’.
Note : In case you can not see your Epson radio printer, click on the ‘ Search ’ check that is one the lower-left of the screen. Find the printer by its name and plug in .
If you still don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate find your printer, there is one last option to connect manually to the Epson printer from the Manual IP section .
The Manual Procedure of How to Connect Epson Printer to iPhone
- Open the ‘Select printer’ on the current network of your iPhone.
- Select the middle tab from the ‘Local’, ‘Manual IP’, and ‘Remote’.
- Scroll down the and click on the ‘Add’ beside the ‘Edit’ tab.
- Wait until the Epson printer is added and click on ‘Save’.
Learned how to connect iPhone to printer ? great ! nowadays, you can nowadays print documents and images with Epson iPrint from iPhone .
How to Connect Bluetooth Printer to iPhone?
If you have a Bluetooth printer and want to connect it to your iPhone device, the engage steps will come in handy. Before starting with the steps, make sure of the below-mentioned things :
- Your printer is turned on.
- Receipt papers are loaded in the paper tray.
- The battery is charged, and an AC outlet is connected to the unit.
once you are ready with the things, follow the easy steps of how to connect printer to iPhone and make your printer ready for the print action .
Note : Bluetooth printers merely work with systems running Apple ’ s new io version .
- Start your iPhone and navigate towards the ‘iOS Settings’.
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ tab and select the option of ‘Bluetooth’ to open it.
- Turn on the ‘Toggle’ of the ‘Bluetooth’ and open the ‘Square’ application.
- Navigate towards the three horizontal lines and click on it to expand its options.
- From the ‘iOS Settings’ choose the option of ‘Printers’.
- Click on the ‘Create Printer Station’ and create one.
- Enter the ‘Name for your Printer’ and click on the ‘No Printer Selected’.
- Select the option of ‘Connect a Bluetooth Printer’ and follow the instructions prompt on your screen.
- Wait until the printer is paired or connected with the iPhone and return to the ‘Square’ application on your iPhone.
- Drop-down the options and tap the ‘Print Test’ tab to check if it is ready for print.
- Under the ‘Printer’ segment, choose the tab as per what you want to print to match your needs.
- At last, click on the ‘Save’ tab and exit.
After following the easily steps of how to connect iPhone to printer with a Bluetooth have.
How to Connect Canon Printer to iPhone Without AirPrint?
In case your printer does not support the AirPrint feature of the Apple iPhone, your printer will even be able to print papers from iPhone or iPad or any other Apple device. The most common means of doing this is through an application and a send wireless access steer provided by the printer. Hence, follow the below-mentioned instructions to know how to connect iPhone to printer that does not support AirPrint .
- Lookup for a similar button to the one shown above. Navigate towards the ‘Preferences’ for Wi-Fi after you have pressed on the button. Search for an open network that includes the brand or model name of your printer.
- With this Canon IJ Setup network and a Canon iOS application, my Canon printer allows me to print wirelessly. Most of the major manufacturers have an iPhone and iPad app for printing. Here are a few examples below:
- HP ePrint
- Lexmark Mobile Print
- Canon print inkjet
The upper-mentioned applications give more control condition, even if you don ’ t have AirPrint on your iPhone. You will know how and what you can print and give functionality without AirPrint. Launch the app and follow the enlist steps .
- Once the Printer application is downloaded from iTunes, go to the ‘Settings’ to set up the printer.
- On the ‘Settings’ folder, go to the ‘Wi-Fi’ tab and click on it to open.
- Click on the ‘Choose a Network’ and locate the printer under the same.
Why Choose us to Connect Printer to iPhone?
once the process of how to connect printer to iPhone is finished, you will be able to print documents using the printer ’ s application on your iPhone. Make surely after the print work finished, you switch back to your preferred Wi-Fi network, so that you can use your telephone as usual.
We are aspirant that the versatile methods on how to connect iPhone to printer worked for you and you can well print web pages, emails, pictures, and documents. If you have some queries, you should not let them go without clear, contact our technical school experts, and get rid of any doubt regarding how to connect printer to iPhone .
Category : How To
Leave a Reply