What to Know
- Easiest option: Get the Export Contact app and allow it to access your contacts. Select a file format > tap Continue > Export.
- Next easiest: Settings > your name > iCloud > turn on Contacts > exit. Go to iCloud > Contacts > Select all > Export vCard.
- Save or share the file to use in Excel or however you wish.
This article explains how to export contacts from iPhone using the Export Contact app or iCloud on iPhones with io 10 and later. Instructions are besides for macOS Catalina ( 10.15 ) through OS X Yosemite ( 10.10 ) .
How to Export Contacts From iPhone to Excel/CSV Format
Although there are several apps designed to handle this task, Export Contact is absolve and well-reviewed by users .
Reading: How to Export Contacts From iPhone
download and launch the Export Contact app on your iPhone .
Download Export Contact
- Tap OK to allow the app to access your iPhones touch .
- Select the file format in which you want to export your contacts : vCArd, CSV, or Excel. In this example, we ‘ll select CSV .
Tap Continue .
Tap Continue again to accept that the Contact Pro dislodge version can export only your first 100 contacts. ( Tap Learn More if you want to upgrade to Export Contact Pro. )
The barren adaptation Export Contact is ad-supported, so you may see ads throughout the action .
- You ‘ll see a message that 100 contacts were prepared. Tap Export to continue .
Your Contacts text document is prepare and ready to download. Tap Save to Files, email the file to yourself, or use another method acting to share or save the file .
- The CSV file you save can be imported into any program that accepts CSV format files, including Excel .
export Contacts From iPhone to vCard Using iCloud
If you do n’t want to use a third-party app, export your iPhone contacts to the vCard VCF format via your iCloud explanation. The VCF format of a vCard is similar to the look and spirit of an on-line commercial enterprise card and is a standard address book format .
- On your iPhone, exploit Settings > your list > iCloud .
change by reversal on the Contacts toggle switch. If this set is turned off, contacts on the device wo n’t sync with your iCloud account and can not be exported to a file.
On a calculator, open a world wide web browser, go to iCloud, and sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID .
You may need to use Apple ‘s two-factor authentication to log in .
Choose Contacts .
On the Contacts sieve, in the lower-left corner, select the Settings icon ( gear ) > Select All .
To choose specific contacts to export, press Shift or Ctrl to select contacts one by one .
After the contacts are selected, tap Settings again and choose Export vCard .
- The selected contacts are saved to your calculator as a .vcf file .
Use the VCF File or Convert It to CSV
A vCard charge is an industry-standard contacts file format. many programs, including Microsoft Outlook, subscribe vCards. vCards load naturally into most reach lists, making the format ideal for transferring contact information with a minimum of complexity .
If the lotion you want to import your contacts does n’t support the VCF format, use an on-line converter to convert the VCF file to a CSV charge, such as the AConvert on-line conversion tool. To use it, choose the VCF file you exported from iCloud and choice CSV as the Target format. Select Convert Now and then download the CSV file .
How do I export contacts from Android to iPhone?
Use the Move to iOS app from Google Play to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. Another option is to use the Android SIM wag : On the Android, open Contacts, tap Settings > Import/Export > Export > SIM card > insert the SIM poster in your iPhone.
How do I export contacts from iPhone to Gmail?
On your iPhone, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts > select your Gmail explanation and turn on Contacts. If you have n’t set up your Gmail report on your iPhone, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account > Google > enter the Gmail address and password, then turn on Contacts .
Category : How To
Leave a Reply