How to Transfer Photos From Android to Windows 10 Using USB
Transferring photos from your Android device to a Windows personal computer is promptly and bare using a USB cable. It can besides transfer all kinds of files at high speed.
- Connect a compatible USB cable to your telephone and Windows PC. This may be Micro-USB to USB-A, USB-C to USB-A, or USB-C to USB-C, depending on your particular smartphone and Windows PC ‘s available ports .
- If prompted, unlock your telephone using your passcode or biometrics .
Depending on your preferences, you may be prompted to pick what type of
connection you want. Choose File Transfer .
If you are n’t given that option immediately, open your phone ‘s notifications menu by swiping from the lead. Scroll polish to Silent notifications and select USB file transfer turned on. then select whether you want the USB connection to be controlled by the Connected device or This Device. We recommend choosing This Device so you can control the connection from your telephone. then, in the following section, besides select how you want the USB connection to be used. In this case, choose File Transfer .
outdoors File Explorer on Windows. Your android earphone should now appear as an external drive .
Navigate your particular phone ‘s file system to find the booklet with your photos in .
- copy and glue any photos you want to transfer to your Windows personal computer .
- When finished, unplug your telephone from your personal computer .
Transfer Photos From Android to Windows 10 Using OneDrive
Microsoft ‘s OneDrive is built right into Windows and is one room to transfer photos and other files to your Windows personal computer from an Android device .
- If you do n’t already have it, download and install the OneDrive application from the Play Store .
then open OneDrive on your smartphone, and you can select a booklet that you want to transfer the photograph to, or you can click the + ( plus icon ) in the upper-right corner, then blue-ribbon Create Folder .
- once you ‘ve opened or created a booklet, select the + icon in the top-right again and select Upload.
Select the photos you want to upload to your OneDrive obscure memory. Files are automatically upload as you select them .
If this method acting is excessively slow or manual, you can besides select the Photos tab key and turn on Camera upload to mechanically back up all photos you take to your OneDrive .
Read more: Mochi Ice Cream
- On your Windows personal computer, outdoors OneDrive .
transcript and paste the photos you want to store on your calculator hard drive from OneDrive to their newly location .
Transfer Photos From Android to MacOS Using USB
like to Windows, macOS lets you cursorily transfer photos from Android using a USB connection. You need the correct cable for your devices and the Android File Transfer app .
- download and install the Android File Transfer app .
- Connect a compatible USB cable to your Android telephone and macOS device. This may be Micro-USB to USB-A, USB-C to USB-A, or USB-C to USB-C, depending on your finical smartphone and Mac ‘s available ports .
Unlock your device if requested and blue-ribbon File Transfer from the list of connection options .
If you are n’t given that option, open up your earphone ‘s notifications menu by swiping from the top. Scroll down to Silent notifications and select Android System —Charging this device via USB. then blue-ribbon File Transfer from the list of options .
- Open the Android File Transfer application. You should see it on the Launchpad .
- Find your Android device in the main Window .
- Drag and drop, or copy and paste any photos you want to save to your Mac .
Transfer Photos From Android to MacOS Using Bluetooth
A Bluetooth connection can let you send photos to your Mac device wirelessly. hera ‘s how to do it .
Make certain you ‘ve enabled Bluetooth on both your android and macOS devices .
- On your Mac, open System Preferences > Sharing and make sure to tick the box next to Bluetooth Sharing.
- On your Android, go to System Preferences > Bluetooth > Connect to begin pairing.
- On your Android device, open your preferable photograph application and select the photograph you want to share .
- Select the Share icon in the bottom left .
Choose Bluetooth from the available options.
Read more: Mochi Ice Cream
Select the macOS device ; the photograph should transfer to your Mac vitamin a fast as your Bluetooth association will allow .