|Manifestations of Lunar Magic|
|1||You glow with faint light that matches the color of a moon from your world.|
|2||Your pupils shift in shape, matching the current phase of a moon from your world.|
|3||Spectral manifestations of the moon (or moons) of your world orbit you.|
|4||Your shadow is limned in faint light, as if it were a lunar body during a solar eclipse.|
Starting at 1st grade, you can call down the beaming light of the moon on instruction. You learn the Sacred Flame spell, which doesn ’ metric ton count against the issue of sorcerer cantrips you know. When you cast the spell, you can target one creature as normal or target two creatures within compass that are within 5 feet of each other .
You learn extra spells when you reach certain levels in this class, as shown on the Lunar Spells table. Each enchantment counts as a sorcerer enchantment for you, but it doesn ’ triiodothyronine count against the count of sorcerer spells you know .
Whenever you finish a long rest, you can choose what lunar phase manifests its power through your magic trick : Full Moon, New Moon, or Crescent Moon. While in the choose phase, spells of the consociate phase in the Lunar Spells board can be cast once without expending a spell slot. Once you cast a while in this means, you can ’ thymine do so again until you finish a long rest.
Starting at 6th level, lunar phases influence your metamagic. Each lunar phase is associated with spells of the following schools of charming :
- Full Moon. Abjuration and Conjuration spells
- New Moon. Evocation and Necromancy spells
- Crescent Moon. Divination and Transmutation spells
Whenever you use Metamagic on a spell from the Lunar Spells table or a spell of a school of magic associated with the lunar phase you are in, you can reduce the sorcery points spent by 1 ( minimum 0 ). You can reduce the sorcery points spent for your Metamagic a issue of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all use uses when you finish a long stay
Waxing and Waning
Starting at 6th charge, you gain greater control over the phases of your lunar charming. As a bonus legal action, you can spend 1 sorcery sharpen to change your lunar phase for a different one.
Read more : Top 4 consultants mới nhất năm 2022
Starting at 14th level, the power of a lunar phase saturates your being. Whenever you choose a lunar phase to affect your magic, you besides gain the follow profit associated with that phase :
- Full Moon: You shed bright light in a 10-foot radius and dim light for an additional 10 feet. In addition, you and creatures of your choice have advantage on saving throws while within the bright light you shed.
- New Moon: You have advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks. In addition, while you are in dim light or darkness, attack rolls have disadvantage against you.
- Crescent Moon: You have resistance to necrotic and radiant damage.
At 18th level, your lunar phase magic trick bursts. As a bonus military action, you can tap into a special office of the lunar phase you are presently in. alternatively, as function of the bonus natural process you take to change your lunar phase using your wax and Waning feature, you can immediately use the power of the lunar phase you are entering :
- Full Moon: You radiate intense moonlight for a moment. Each creature of your choice within 30 feet of you must succeed on a Constitution saving throw against your spell save DC or be blinded until the end of its next turn. In addition, one creature of your choice in that area regains 3d8 hit points.
- New Moon: You momentarily emanate an oppressive gloom. Each creature of your choice within 30 feet of you must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw against your spell save DC or take 3d10 necrotic damage and have its speed reduced to 0 until the end of its next turn. In addition, you become invisible until the end of your next turn, or until you make an attack or cast a spell.
- Crescent Moon: You slip through light and darkness. You can magically teleport to an unoccupied space you can see within 60 feet of yourself. In addition, you also gain resistance to all damage until the start of your next turn.
once you use a phase ’ sulfur bonus action, you can ’ thymine do so again until you finish a retentive rest, unless you spend 5 sorcery points to use it again .
Category : Blog
Leave a Reply