Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Magical Item – Ring of Water Walking
Base Item – Ring of Water Walking
Uncommon Item Value
Price : ( 1d6 ) x100 general practitioner ( 100 to 600 general practitioner ) – 50 % for consumable items
Base Price : 400 general practitioner or 200 general practitioner for expendable
expendable Items can be attuned on use, at the price of a random attune token and slot.
cursed Items car attune on use and replace a random attune token and slot .
C – Common, U – Uncommon, R – Rare, VR – Very Rare, L – Legendary, A – Artefact, Cu – Cursed
Racial Items Link
Dragonkind, Dwarven, Elven, Genasi, Giant, Gnome, Halfling, Human
- Magical Item – Uncommon – Ring of Water Walking – 400 gp
- Standard: While wearing this ring, you can stand on and move across any liquid surface as if it were solid ground as long as you end your movement for the round on a surface you can normally stand on.
- Attunement: Activating this ring a standard action. When on, if you are underwater it raises you to the surface at your normal movement speed until your standing on the surface once again. You can also end your movement on any liquid surface.
- Relic: A Genasi can turn this on or off as a bonus action. A water Genasi who is attuned to this does not use up one of their attunement slots.
Example Campaign Items – Ring of Water Walking
Alphatian Topaz Ring (T011)
- Magical Item – Uncommon – Alphatian Topaz Ring – 400 gp
- Standard: Made from pearl and crafted from seashells and worked coral as hard as any metal. This was designed by a sect of enemies of the fire Genasi who used it as a symbol of their war. While wearing this ring, you can stand on and move across any liquid surface as if it were solid ground.
- Attunement: Looks for Fire Genasi, and will provide 5 ft illumination in blue light when one is within 120 ft. You have advantage on saving throws vs fire Genasi racial or relic abilities. A Genasi can turn this on or off as a bonus action, for everyone else it is a standard action. When on, if you are underwater it raises you to the surface at your normal movement speed until your standing on the surface once again.
- Relic: A water Genasi who is attuned to this gets another daily use of their racial ability.
- Details built from: Created by Elemental Water. Bane History. Minor Power of Sentinel. Quirk of Hungry.
- 1000-06-14 – Eye Candy (Human Barbarian) Found in excavation, Darokin Hoard of the Dragon Queen.
- 1000-08-18 – Eye Candy (Human Barbarian) abandons his compatriots and leaves Tuesday Night Group.
- 1005-11-14 – Eye Candy reaches Bradshaw and renames himself to Chum and joins Wednesday Night Group.
- ?? Drazzle (Dragonborn Cleric) Obtained at death of Chum.
Design Details – Ring of Water Walking
I have moved the extra daily habit of a world power to make it a dislodge attunement for a Water Genasi to give rings a different expression to the character options. I besides reduced the capability of the hoop so you can ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate walk across a lake or ocean due to player abuse of items like this in previous campaigns.
Original Item – Ring of Water Walking
Source : Dungeons Master ’ south Guide ( dmg193 )
Read more : Top 10 phi hành gia mới nhất năm 2022
Read more : Top 14 nhận định mới nhất năm 2022
RING OF WATER WALKING
While wearing this ring, you can stand on and move across any liquid coat as if it were solid prime .
- 2021-07-17 – Added in Original Item version.
- 2021-04-29 – Updated and linked back into content.
- 2020-10-30 – Update of the Water Genasi relic ability.
- 2020-03-13 – Structure and content.